Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hines Ward was actually scared in his cameo for The Dark Knight Rises

The ex-football player Hines Ward has now revealed that he was actually scared when he appeared in his brief cameo for The Dark Knight Rises.

Hines Ward has brief cameo in the upcoming film: The Dark Knight rises. Hines Ward will be playing as a football player for Gotham Rouges, where he has to out run the collapsing football field which is being destroyed thanks to the terrorist: Bane.

Ward said:
"I've run scared before but I really ran scared that day.

Ward also said that he wasn't allowed to look back at the damage which was occurring behind him. He also had to wear earplugs, due to him actually feeling the explosions.

"Usually, I'm smiling when I'm running, but that day I was actually screaming".

No comments: