Tuesday 17 July 2012

Falcon getting his wings for Captain America: The Winter Soldier?

The Falcon A.K.A Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson is set to appear alongside Captain America in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Anthony Mackie has now confirmed that it is possible for him to be starring alongside with Chris Evans in the Captain America sequel as Falcon, which is due to be directed by Joe and Anthony Russo.
I can imagine that Falcon will be a heavily associated with S.H.I.E.L.D in some way.

I think that Falcon may appear as the Ultimate version and not the 616 Falcon.

If he were to appear as this


I am fine with this. I find this one to be more realistic and like the Avengers movie version of Black Widow and Hawkeye.

















I find this one a little too... what's the word? 60's.
So hopefully they go with the Ultimate version design.















Which version of Falcon do you think they should choose and do you think Anthony Mackie should appear as Falcon?
Please comment

No comments: