Monday 23 July 2012

Hathaway talks about possible Catwoman spin-off

Last week Christopher Nolan talked about Anne Hathaway possibly getting her own Catwoman spin-off movie after her great performance in The Dark Knight Rises. Nolan said that he's moving on, but he did say that she definitely deserves it.
When a possible spin-off was mentioned to her in an interview, she said:

"If Nolan is interested then I'm very interested. I think it would be lovely to see more of her but only if it's with the right people. She lives in this Gotham city and so it would have to be established by the people who have made this Gotham city. For me at least."


I now highly doubt that a spin-off will be produced so I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet for those Anne Hathaway fans out there, but I also think that she definitely deserves it.

No comments: