Sunday 16 September 2012

Titus Welliver talks about his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Titus Welliver (Lost and Item 47) had an interview with SFX about Agent Blake in the short film 'Item 47' and his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in general.

Welliver said that he had plenty of fun doing this project but it took a 'tremendous amount of effort' and 'Barely anytime shooting the film.

Here's the  part of the interview that SFX had with the SHIELD Agent:

And I'm going to ask this, now that you are part of the Marvel Universe, is there any chance for you to continue, maybe into the series they're developing for the TV?

"I don't know, I literally, you know, that press release was just done last week, and that was the first I heard of it. I would certainly be more than happy to participate in that, although I have no information, no inside information. But I would love to do it because I've thoroughly enjoyed myself on Item 47 and I think that if you're going to be part of a fictional universe, this is the only one to be part of."

So do you think that Agent Blake may appear in the SHIELD TV show?
Sound off below




No comments: