Friday 21 September 2012

Michael Bay talks about Transformers 4

A couple of months ago, it was rumored that Transformers 4 would bring a whole new cast for both humans and robot, but that Michael Bay's Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon would be his last of the movie series, and those rumors... are still rumors. According to Michael Bay of course, but for some odd reason it involves something about a ride...



"I thought I was done, then the ride came out and the two-and-a-half-hour lines. And then you're thinking, 'Oh my God, someone's going to take this over?' And you start doing a lot of soul-searching… I'm thinking that if I do this last one, we set it on a new footing and we change a lot of things, but we keep the history of the three in place. But we broaden it so it can be set up and be carried on -- it would have a better chance for survival, I guess… The bottom line is, when you go to Universal Studios and you have the two-and-a-half-hour line, it's hard to give it up. You birth a baby and you want to carry it on."



No comments: