Tuesday 16 October 2012

Jarvis reveals why he's never watched a MARVEL STUDIOS MOVIE

Paul Brettany (known by fans as the voice of Tony Stark's butler, Jarvis), in an interview with Digital Spy promoting his upcoming movie 'Blood', reveals all about his life as a Marvel Studios idol.

The British actor is known all over the world as Iron Man's right hand man, but apparently doesn't know anything about the world he works in...

"I get brought in right at the last moment, where if they've worked out that they have a clarity issue or whatever, they can always add it to my dialogue. I feel like a pirate. This is robbery. I walk in, I say some lines on a piece of paper for two hours, and then they give me a bag of money and I leave and I go about my day. I sort of feel guilty, because at least acting can be exhausting, with long hours...but I do nothing! And I've never seen one of them. It's not because of any snobbishness, it's just not my thing. I'm plagued by fanboys who love Jarvis... They come up and I've got no idea what they're talking about. I've got no idea about Iron Man - I don't get sent the whole script."

No comments: