Monday 22 October 2012

How I would want a Deadpool movie to go

There has already been a rather disappointing Deadpool... Person (I still cringe when I here Barakapool, Eugh), and news being spread about a DP movie has been in the works for a while, but whose to say that they won't destroy Deadpool once again?
The directors and writers will say that they were huge comic fans when they were younger, but most of the time they don't even know what they're talking about. The proofs in X-men Origins: Wolverine; in what universe is there really a Wade Wilson where he can teleport, have swords come out of his fists and have laser vision?
What I'm trying to say is that us fans know DP better than probably any writer/director out there, so wouldn't you rather have the right Deadpool, instead of a cheap knock off version?

I have my own list of how I think the possible Deadpool movie should go.

Check it out:

THE RIGHT CAST

In X-men Origins: Wolverine, Deadpool was portrayed by Ryan Reynolds, and did a pretty good job as the mercenary  Wade Wilson and I would certainly like to see the actor return as him. one thing that I would like to add though is that Reynolds' certainly did portray him as the 'Merc with the Mouth', but I would rather have him with more mouth. If you get what I mean.

DON'T MAKE IT A KIDS MOVIE

I am a rather big fan of Deadpool and I know that if they are going to make this movie properly, it would have to be rated R/18. This would mean that not even I would be allowed to see it (even though I would sneak in at any cost).
Deadpool is a gritty character, who loves killing! There will have to be blood, there will have to be gore, but there's one thing that they definitely can't forget... DP's witty, yet dark sense of humor. Deadpool will make a joke about almost anything, whether it be a really witty one, or just something plain stupid.
Deadpool will be decapitating his enemies, shooting them in the eyeballs, torturing victims, shooting people for no entire reason and much more, so what else could they rate it?

DEADPOOL SHOULD BREAK THE FOURTH WALL... OCCASIONALLY

Deadpool is known for his sense of humor and his violent ways of doing things, but he's mostly known for him being able to break the fourth wall, which is where you can talk to the reader or the watcher.
I would like to see something like this in the movie. Deadpool should know that he's in a movie, but only hint at it. If he's constantly talking to the watcher, then it could get a little confusing and a tiny bit silly for those who don't know anything about the character.
What I would like to see is him maybe mentioning some of the actors who are playing characters, or even playing him! Maybe he could express his feelings about his portrayal in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, or about Marvel and DC's competitions movie wise. Just anything.

MAKE IT A DEADPOOL MOVIE

In most Fox movies, one character who's not even the main character can take the spotlight, DO NOT MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Look at the X-Men franchise, sure Wolverine is the most interesting character in the team, but he completely took the spotlight.
In a Deadpool movie, it should be all about who? Deadpool. Don't make a supporting character take over (but they could include DP's Hydra sidekick, Bob have a relatively big role).

STAN LEE'S CAMEO

Stan Lee may have not created Deadpool, but Stan has appeared in nearly every single Marvel movie (whether he created the main character or not).
What I would like to see is Stan and DP having just a normal conversation, no jokes would have to be included, because seeing them talk would just be a joke on it's own.
This would also be a good chance for Deadpool to break the Fourth Wall. DP could maybe act like he actually knows Stan very well and maybe occasionally call him 'The Man' or 'The Maker'.

What do you think about my ideas?
Is there something I could add? Is all of it just plain wrong?

Sound off below




No comments: