Tuesday 19 June 2012

Are movies based on board games true to the actual games?

I watched Battleships a couple of weeks ago and I was left thinking about how the movie relates to the original board game. Granted, the movie includes ships and things blowing up but when you think about it, the movie has nothing to do with the board game and I must not be the only one who thinks about the movie the same way as I.
Apart from this, I think that the movie has rather a few flaws, for example: the jokes where none of them were actually funny, some of the actors chosen (I am not going to mention the name, but she gave it a good run) and the story. I think that the beginning was dragged out a little bit and some parts didn't need to be included.
All the comments aside I give this movie a 5 out of 10

No comments: